I'm pretty happy and excited but at the same time, I think I'll miss home a lot and my parents and my sisters! ><
I've been searching around places to eat Malaysian food or at least buy small comfort food, places where Malaysians most gather around, and places to buy the usual stuffs I use.
But yeah, I guess I'll get used after some time and I'd be trying different things.
I did some googling and I found a lot of photos and videos, I read up what the previous students have to say.
So... It's a
This one below, gives me a feeling that it's kinda like Hogwarts. LOL!
It's more like a, no not a, it has a lot a lot of buildings so they all looks like shopping malls, art museum, some kinda royal castle etc etc!
Well, it's in the city so down the streets or few streets away has a lot of shops, cafes, restaurants and malls.
Of course I searched up what are the shops there and so, pretty awesome, so far. :D
Too bad they dont have shops like Forever 21, Zara there but they do have Cotton On (of course) so it's pretty alright and since young I know they have a lot of vintage shops there and in my memory, Melbourne has a lot of places to shop, so no worries, I dont think I'ld get bored of the life there.
Furthermore, it's a whole new life there and it's much bigger than Penang so, definitely many places to explore! :)
And I thought Melbourne is like Little Asia, y'know, like Little India in Penang but I find that Melbourne is like a little whole world! Cuz it's like people from practically all over the world is studying, working and living in Melb.
So, I hope to meet up more people of different races and hopefully pick up a new language and getta know more about the world and culture. :)
Hopefully, I could make Korean friends! x)
I think I've a lot, too much to say but I'm having a flu now, and it's pretty annoying typing with this half blocked nose so, toodles for now.
Shall continue my googling, brush up English, read up the laws in Melbourne, prepare my stuffs and watch Korean shows and catching up Secret Garden (I didnt know it'd be such a big hit, so I didnt follow it like how I watched the other dramas, which is watch it as soon as they've it with subs. So I'm watching it now to understand why people like it so much.)
Anyway, watch these too!
P.S I was typing pretty quickly so there may be a few typos and wrong punctuation and stuffs, so just ignore it, pretty lazy to check again. Toodles!
Labels: Daily Life, Thoughts








