It has a pretty bad timetable and management but it's still pretty alright.
I wanted to go Taylor's so badly but it's alright now.. somehow.
I've accepted the fact that I've to study a subject that I don't want to.
Well, I actually am studying the whole course that wasn't in my plan initially. LOL.
And everything has gone so different from the plans.
From plan A to plan B to plan C then plan D and it goes on and on.
Contradiction!
And, maybe January intake is meant for those students that are very very keen and nervous bout studies?
Almost everyone looked pretty geeky. Almost, I said, almost. :)
And they seem very smart, like they're all almost from A, B, C classes in their high schools.
But, of course there are some pretty nice people.
I'm basically mixing with people that I don't actually mix around with during primary school and/or high school.
Giving almost everyone a chance, cuz I deserve a chance, people deserve a chance too.
It's college now, forget bout high school and primary school.
Just like Tony said, we're all a piece of blank sheet to him and the SSD, which is the Student Service Department. :)
So, I'm trying to meet more people, but I somehow don't seem as active as some other people. Ha!
Maybe I'm just too shy? Heh.
But it took me by surprise that I actually went to talk to this new girl, all the way from Taiping. She's alright, basically. :)
And too bad those other nationalities students are taking different courses from mine, I don't getta meet people from Japan, Egypt etc etc. ><
College life seems alright so far.. except I'm still waking up very early every morning. Sigh, I thought I could sleep in. :p
We had BBQ night in college the other day, it was okay. Looking forward to movie night now.
Imagine the whole cinema being occupied by us! x)
But, this week has been a very very very bad bad baaaad week. :((
I shall not talk about it.
Besides, am coping pretty hard with most of the subjects. I'm like whaat? Huh? What's she talking about? during classes like Accountings. :(
Sometimes I wonder why the hell did I take pure science for secondary education. LOL.
So, yeah, I'll see what I can do with what I have and hoping I could get good scores.
And people, we should mix around and not stick to the same groups. LOL!
We're now kinda being categorized as the Peng Hwa girls. -.-
Hoping to meet more people, never try, never find good friends and course mates.
I don't want my college life to be dull and full of studies only even though studies is important.
And if you ever know any Accounting tutor, please let me know! Text me, PM me, or something, thank you!
Toodles for now. :)
I may be making new friends,
I may look different,
but I'm still always me.
New friends are alright,
they take up certain spaces in my heart,
but friends from AH group couldn't be replaced,
for they're always the special friends.
Sincere while making friends bring you benefits,
but just keep an eye on,
in case you got hurt before you even knew.
People may look nice and friendly
but they might be the mean and evil ones.
People may look arrogant and b*itchy,
but they might be the friendly and kind ones.
Just, expect the unexpected.
This is what you really call life,
this is what you call the society.
Labels: Daily Life, Feelings/Comment



