Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/03/blog-redirection.html#ixzz1TxmNsnkx Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/03/blog-redirection.html#ixzz1TxlTYIbQ .naturalistic. .titter. .fondness. <body>
Thank You
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Anyhoo, yesterday was my very last lesson in Anthony's tuition.
It's quite sad to know that all this has come to an end though I was only there for like 2 years plus.


I used to have Malay tuition only during Form 1 and 2, then mum got me two home tutors.
They practically didnt teach me much, they were just making sure I do exercises and revision, 
and I started to dislike tuition and whenever I thought of tuition, the next word that would come in mind is crappy-boring.

So, I decided to have a change and joined Anthony's tuition right before PMR.
Like everyone else, having our first time there would be pretty nervous, some were even afraid.
But guess what? I never thought tuition would be this fun. =)
Learning and having fun, both at the same time, isn't that the best combination?

Sir has been an awesome teacher, like seriously.
Though he likes to joke around, fool a lil' here and there with the students, I don't call this unprofessional.
It's just, every teacher has his own way to communicate, to understand more about his students.

And there are times that people would spread rumors.
Y'know? It's like when people say something bad about your siblings or friends but you'd choose to not trust them and still thinks your family and friends didnt do it?
Yeah, just like that, we students chose to believe that sir isn't that kinda person like those rumors said. =)
So those people out there who are trying to spread rumors and cut down the number of students, you practically failed. x)

I've much to tell, but I couldn't find the words. 

I'm just glad that tuition has been real nice for the last few years of my high school life and sir has created more laughters and awesome memories for us. ;D

We had lucky draws on Friday and bunch of crazy friends I have! 
Mandy, Kelly, Geok Cheng and Rou Ning were way nervous than I was and they're such tacit friends.
What a bombsheel!
They kinda screamed together when Mandy insisted the paper has my name on it, when I strongly disagree.
So yeah, it wasn't me, and Kelly nagged on Mandy for giving me false hopes, like a mother. LOL
It's alright, mates, no worries. As long as we had fun, ain't? =)

And they had singing-drama-episodes when this song was playing.

Kelly and Mandy would made it through to success if they choose being a comedian as their career. :D
They even imitate cats and meow-ed loudly a lot a lot of times. Hope no one else heard it, or they'd think we're crazy. x)

So, thank you sir for everything. All the teachings, all the laughters, all the awesome memories.
And thank you mates too, for making tuition even more fun with all the random stuffs and jokes, even all the silly embarrassing moments. 



Labels: , ,



2 comments

Profile
Ain't what you think

Photobucket
Amanda
Short the name, Am`s.
Plays the piano and percussion.
Loves instrumental, jazz and classical.
Likes to read. Fond of hugs.
Loves family and friends.
Call me being eccentric,
but I've quite an aversion to liquor and abhor smoking.

Peace ; )

*Psst! I always either forgot or lazy to tag labels on every entry. So do excuse me if you cant stuffs under some labels.* =)

Leave a message =)
Greetings


Facebook
Amanda Kiirox
Amanda Kiirox
Create Your Badge

Twitter
Quick Updates. Follow me?


Desires
Strive oh strive

` More Lomo Cameras
` Learn another language; Korean?
` Get income :/
` New piano seriously.
` Vacations; Visit an Europe country
` A long break from everything

Nuffnang
Click it!


Friends
Lovable friends

Agnes
Alexson
Alison
Bernie
Ee Teng
Huai Sheng
Hui Jen
Jeremy
Jesmine
Jia Yi
Jin Yin
Jiun Wei
Joo Huei
Kelvin
Lee Xiang
Mae Yune
Man Thing
Ming Yi
Ray
Rui
Ruo Yun
Sean
Shayne
Shiau Hui
Shuen Yee
Shurong
Teik Hua
Valen
Wei Kiat
Wen
Wenzi
Winnie
Wong
Xue Er
Yi Wen
Yueh Shyan
Yu Kee


Check These Out
Anthony Tan
Bombay Bicycle Club
Dennis' Nimble Fingers
Dennis Lau
Joanne Peh
Jon Schmidt
Kenny Sia
Lomography


Help Our Nature
Without A Word. By Actions.


Pledge Your Support!


Feedjit


Archives
The only way to view older posts

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011


Thanks for popping by.

Loves, Amanda. =)