Trials were awful. Results are horrible.
The worst part? Since I was absent during English papers, I thought I wouldnt be calculated for the position in class and school,
but yes FML, just a couple of days ago I was told I will be in the list.
The worst worst part? I won't have TH (Tidak hadir) for my English result,
instead, I'll have a big ugly zero. First time ever. -_-
Anyway, maid went cuckoo everytime it's a full moon and the for last time, she insisted us to send her home.
And yes, we did.
So, I've been helping out mum a lil' here and there that my hands cracked, thanks to detergent.
So, yo, the new maid, you better come quickly and work properly.
Like five days ago? I sprained my freaking neck.
It got worst two days later. And now it has gone down to my shoulder.
Analgesic balm doesnt help =(
Sprained neck, stiff shoulders, I have no idea how am I gonna drive tomorrow.
And how to do the side parking stuffs etc etc? Forgotten. Thanks to trials.
And on Thursday night, I was shivering as if I'm under the air conditioner for hours but I wasn't.
Then, the loud banging on my door made me jumped off bed and I sensed something bad, without knowing it in details.
I prayed, I wished, I did whatever I could at that time.
I was so happy when nothing much happened.
When I got the details, my heart skipped a beat.
My heart, it stopped less than a second, and it beat again, pumping blood throughout the body, making sure I don't freak out or faint or whatever my body would have reacted.
I thanked god at that moment, so so much.
It was a miracle that happened. Totally miracle!
Tears of fear, eventually tears of grateful too.
Heart was still beating rapidly for the next few hours.
However, we settled down though it took quite some time.
So you guys out there, please appreciate your love ones 24/7, especially your family members.
No one beats your family member even if you fight everyday, doesnt talk to each other or don't even see them more than seeing your wall.
A new experience, a new kinda fear we all had.
But a miracle we had too. =)
Turn turtle is the scariest thing ever.
It's worst than having a ride on the scariest roller coaster,
where you could feel yourself floating and
feel like flying out from the roller coaster,
falling on to the ground flat, dead.
Peace.
Labels: Daily Life, Thoughts



