So, first of all, something related to the previous post.
I did some sorta scope thingy (long ago) and I was so sleepy that day with the anesthetic, very blur that whole day.
Anyway, all the worries kinda went away with the anesthetic cuz I dont remember much what happened, and I felt quite relieved for that few days.
I got my result the next day and everything was pretty fine.
Just a couple of medicine here and there and some physiotherapy. =)
So, thank you people who texted me, left post on my wall in Facebook, etc etc.
Thanks for the concern! ;D
School has cross country run this Saturday, although it's compulsory for us to take part in it,
I wanna climb all the way up to add another record into my achievements. =D
And I guess I'll be climbing up with all my awesome classmates and friends this year. ;D
Then perhaps will be attending a BBQ party in the evening. Woohoo.
By the way, trial is coming and I'm really nervous but things just dont go into my mind.
I studied and studied the same topic again and again, it just goes out from my mind. Dang.
I'm trying real hard. I dont want anymore disappointments.
And I'd be skipping first day of trial cuz I'd be in Hong Kong.
Yes, thanks to my dad, I'd be studying in the plane and whenever I can there.
What a nice trip it'd be. =/
And the first day is English papers, great, cut down another A on my trial result. ><
Though I dont have to study up literature that soon! ;D
But I've gotta work real hard on the other subjects to achieve another A. Sheesh.
Cute, aint? =)
Everything's so fast-paced.
I've no idea what's the next path to take.
But life's life.
Things go on. Time doesnt wait.
I dont have the courage.
Neither do I wanna risk it.
And there's one thing I feel like giving up.
Should I?
*These pictures aren't mine. I dont have the time nor nice stuffs to photoshoot nowadays.
Labels: Daily Life, Thoughts





