Seeing two doctors in a go, first time. And I had my first blood test ever. LOL.
Though it'd be really pain but it wasnt. =)
Got my result yesterday for MRI scans, ultrasound and blood test Monday.
Blood test and ultrasound results were good, except MRI. =(
Worst of all, I've to go back again for another scan on Friday,
which means I was told to skip school.
But this time, I'm not happy at all. ><
I almost freaked out when the doctor grabbed a Consent To Operation form.
Well, hope things would go really good on Friday. =)
Now that the blood test and ultrasound shows that everything that are tested is good,
I feel a lot better, not the MRI though. But the pain is still there.
Okay, I'm trying to be very positive. Shoo, you stupid syndrome, shoo.
BTW, met Yan Nee in the hospital too, different doctor but we both did blood test and ultrasound.
What a coincidence. LOL.
I better sleep early. I'm afraid. -.-
Loadsa friends have been seeing doctors lately, friends admitted to hospital, getting fever frequently, some even have really weird sickness for our age.
So so, you people out there, take care of your health, eat loadsa fruits and vegetables, get more vitamins. =)
And get loadsa sleep! Dont be like me. Heh.
Aww, it's so cute and adorable! ;D
I wouldnt be free to update, I guess?
Trials are coming real soon and I've not been studying yet.
Mum let me away when she signed my report card last week. I cant do that bad again this time. =S
And I'd have to find time to go swimming, one way to cure the bloody pain.
Needa sign up as member, oh so troublesome.
Have to go for physio therapy too, so I guess I'd be too tired to update too.
So toodles. Some sorta blog hiatus for the mean time. =)
=3
Labels: Daily Life, Thoughts





