And I was feeling so terrible just now and I had some stuffs to share, but I had no one to talk to.
I've got Twitter and Plurk to talk to. -.-
Latest updates usually can be seen on my Twitter cuz I'm lazy to log on to blogger. x)
I wasnt being childish to be mad.
And I wasnt trying to be emo like what some people always do and never know when to do what is right.
Anyhoo, the best two stuffs out of three came from someone's mouth,
and I went to deep thinking on those nights after hearing it from you.
I feel happy, and thank you for making me realizing what I've done and achieved.
One more awesome stuffs came from someone which I think I'd look up to, probably not the personality but.. yeah, so..
I already felt so happy when you said it's just fine and hinting me that you've always been watching out.
And I made a promise that night, to myself, for I'd work even harder.
But then, I feel freaking happy, way much happier on the next day when you turned around,
grinned so happily at me while I was so worried,
so nervous when you're sitting right in front of me,
and gave me two thumbs up, nodding your head so fast so satisfyingly for how I did!
You made me puzzled cuz I thought I was gonna get another pep talk from you.
You probably never know how motivating and awesome it is to get a confirmation from you, for you probably wouldnt give us any thumbs up at all. =x
But yes I made it.
That lil' smack was quick so it kinda hurts but I made another promise at that moment.
And yes, I'll do even better. I'm not gonna disappoint you anymore cuz I did fine again after the thumbs up. =)
Once achieved, there's only improvements,
no dropping back.
Promised.
My finger still hurts, the wound just closed up like two days ago but it looked like it's gonna rot.
But it gets itchy today which literally means it's getting better. ;D
Labels: Daily Life, Thoughts




