Searching and searching, in the deep dark sea.
For? Solutions.
Stress. Phobias.
I can still take it, but not for long.
Soon, I'll have to say, I cant take it anymore.
But I wont, I promise, I wont.
Phobias are phobias, that will not be shown anywhere outside my room.
I'll conquer it as much as possible.
I'm sorry if I somehow burst, I'm sorry if I forget about some things.
I'm sorry if I seemed breathless, I'm sorry we all are and we've to do it this way.
I'm sorry but I only have a head, mouth, nose, a pair of arms, hands and legs.
I wish I could do more.
Another day is always a new day, which means fresh start again.
Please look forward for what I can do, what we can do.
Glad to see the happy faces today, not the usual smile,
but the faces of joy, of success. =)
__________________________________________________________________________
Correction:
I said Jay Park's fanclub name is Bumblebee in the last few entry, based on the poll result.
But now, Park Jay Bum uploaded a video on his Youtube channel, gave a confirmation saying it's JayEffect.
So freaking awesome! And he has the best-est idea ever!
The fanclub group is known as JayEffect, which I voted.
And each member is known as JayWalker, which I voted too, hahaha.
And the official fanclub colour would be yellow and black, which is from the Bumblebee that has the highest number of votes.
I thought, why would all this people voted for Bumblebee?
Bumblebee is cute but imagine yourself wearing a hairband with two dangling "ears", black and yellow stripes tee, dressing like a bumblebee, attending Jay's events, while his bboy-ing,
it wouldnt look that cool, ay?
Jay is right, "JayWalkers is a cool name." ;D
"You guys could be, you know, JayEffect a.k.a. JayWalkers a.k.a my guardian angels"
Woohoo! And he's so sweet to keep apologizing and ended with a "you belong with me" to cheer us fans up. =)
Like how he did with the video, it may not be perfect but it's natural.
Poor him, has to do bilingual video. ; )
Though he's stuck with words, peeping around, and seemed didnt know how to do the starting. Haha.
But, who cares? It's Jay Park, Park Jay Bum!
Go Jay! ;D
Labels: Daily Life, Jay Park; Jay Bum, Thoughts



