This is the day, 17 years ago, when I made my mum to rush to the hospital in the midnight.
Because I was too eager to know about this world.
Because I wanted to see things faster, so I decided to come out with a hole in my heart as a 1.9kg baby.
Who knows, my first few months in this world wasnt anything good.
I had injections, hundreds of pipes poke into my throat, nose and anywhere else.
My body was full of weird stuffs, constantly taking medicine. But I survived. ^^
Once I heard a teacher saying we should thank mum on our birthday,
because she was the one who suffered, but bringing us to the world, bringing joy to the family.
So, thank you mum. =)
This was mum's birthday, a week before mine. =)
The day before my birthday this year was a disaster. Real disaster.
But on my birthday, it was a day I'd remember forever.
Probably because I was still living with the effects I had from the day before (LOL!) but it was full of awesome memories too. =D
My friends wished me throughout the night.
After I fell asleep at 10pm, I've been constantly waking up since 12am til 6.20 when the alarm rang.
Thank you dear friends for wishing me, though you guys could wish me when you all see me in school. ;D
Alison and Samantha gave me an orangey bag and pop tarts! ^^
During last few classes, Mei Thung came to class and stuffed something into my bag.
It was blue, and I went what is it?
It has a big head, I went OMG!
It has eight legs, I laughed.
It's an octopus from dear percussionists. =D
Thank you peeps, though I still feel it's weird thinking myself as an octopus. LOL.
My bed is full! ><
A large dog from cousin from China, a teddy bear from Nan Rou, an Elmo from mum, a teddy bear from sis, a Pooh from percussionists, now, another octopus from percussionists.
Honestly, I didnt like plush toys, but whatever is given as a present, I'd just accept it happily,
no matter what it is, as long as it's not something too over.
So, when people come to my room, they'd think I like plush toys, so I'm given more and more. LOL
I still have many little ones all hanging around in my room. Heh.
Anyhoo, thank you S5F for singing birthday song at the end of the day.
No wonder you people kept asking now argh? now argh? Haha.
Thank you, much appreciated.
Honestly, this is the class I like most. =)
Though I had to stay back for hours on my birthday, it was still alright.
I probably laughed more than doing stuffs. Heh.
Went night market as usual with family.
I finally got the char koay kak after so many weeks. The queue was dang long.
It was my lucky day after all. Heh.
After all the food, mum brought out the cake.
Ahh, I told her not to buy since we had one in end of May, and two for mum's birthday a week before mine.
But mum's mum, she wouldnt listen. Haha.
More and more candles on the cake,
I'm not even sure whether to be happy or sad.
I'm not even sure whether to be happy or sad.
Mum got me pressies, and I was shock.
My first response was, why did you get something so expensive?
And she went -_-
Oops! She got me a korean tee, a FCUK tee and a LeSportsac small pouch.
Thank you, mum! ♥♥♥
Honestly, wishes will do, there's no need to get me all this pressies.
But still, thank you everyone so so so much. =) ♥♥♥
Those who couldnt give present, it's alright, dont worry about it and dont be sorry. =) ♥♥♥
And to Man Thing gina too, dont worry, your jellies are yummy. ♥♥♥
I had to force myself to stop before I finish it all in less than 5 minutes. ;D
有心就好,心意领(?)了
Is it ling? Gaah, I dont care. xD
Labels: Daily Life, Friends, Percussion, Pictures




