Seriously feel like giving up. It just doesnt seem to be able, but there is always this little rays of hope, which made me continue.
All these doesnt seem possible, yet possible.
Contradictions, aint liking it at all.
I've been thinking a lot, lately.
Why do I want this, I seriously have no idea. Or maybe I do, just a single lil tiny reason, perhaps?
Why do I want that? Cuz I wanna be successful and achieve my own dreams.
Some stuffs are not meant to be repeated. Shall not repeat the same mistakes I've made.
Somehow, there's this urge.
I shall not repeat it all over again, I keep reminding myself. Never ever again.
Wait, hold on, never ever again? Like, NEVER? Til the day I die?
Ay, is it possible? Fine, leave it behind first, studies are more important.
Achieving dreams are rather more important than THAT either.
Hold on, how do I leave it behind, if I'm doing something every single day?
See, I'm really going crazy, or as some have said, I'm already crazy.
I shall stop all this wonderings and thinkings.
But if I stop, problems will never ever be solved, right?
So yeah, any counselors out there, or I need a freaking psychiatrist? =/
But I'm happy that I'm stronger.
And secondly, there's always something that would cheer me up and put up a big smile on my face. =D
Okay, something rather serious now, who's going to the PFS concert this coming tuesday?
Let's meet up. ;D
Labels: Blah blah blah.., Feelings/Comment



