And it's not anything like the initial plan either.
Okay, fine, maybe it's pretty similar to the very very very initial plan which isn't in my memory anymore until today, while I was doing some thinking.
I'm gonna miss everything here. Sigh.
There's so many things to bring over, and there's so many things that I could not bring over but I really want to.
This is tougher than moving house. :/
And worst thing? I wont have a camera with me. I guess I've to leave my DSLR here.
But I need a camera. But I cant be spending thousands again.
There's so many buts LOL. Contradicting! ><
Maybe someone can give me a black Sony NEX 5 as a farewell gift? :p
I'm just hoping.. no harm hoping, right? x)
Aight, I'm seriously trying to make good use of my days here.
Call me, text me, I'd love to meet almost everyone up. :)
Labels: Daily Life



