I know SPM has ended like days ago, but I didnt have the chance to log onto Blogger.
So, SPM has ended, but life isn't as fun as those kiddos thought it would be.
They're saying how good we can party day and night, hangout with friends frequently, etc.
But what they dont know is that now is the toughest time.
Cuz we have to decide our next path, like NOW!
Wrong decision, wrong life, you ruin it all, screw yourself.
So, yeah, am facing this problem and my dad is like pretty un-decisive.
Well, I'll just stick to the plan then, since whatever that I wanted is rejected. ;(
And dad wanting me to study this study that is pretty annoying. ><
I mean, of course I want good jobs in future and get good pay, be a smart girl too.
But sometimes, certain jobs just isnt my thing even it pays a lot.
So yeah, hopefully dad would just stop making me changing my mind.
Hopefully college life isn't too tough?
My bro is like hanging out everyday, hope I could do a good use of college life.
Maybe a job after classes? Or a job during the weekend.
Earning some cash is way better than getting it all from parents and spend, spend, spend.
But it's pretty tough to find jobs that would slot into my time well and with my dad being pretty protective.
I know I'm a girl, but am an ambitious girl.
I cant rely on you for my whole life, dad.
Even if you earn enough money for us to live our whole life, I cant do that too, I just wont.
Pretty annoyed nowadays but I guess things will be alright if I have a chance to discuss it with mum.
We'll see. :)
Oh, and now that I didnt get any job nor have allowance (as if I used to), I'm seriously broke.
I dont have much money left. ;(
And the plan I had, to carry out during days after SPM and before college is like, ruined. ;(
Dreams shattered, cant realize my dreams so soon.
Better actions needed. Oh crap.
And, is anyone enrolling for Disted? Let's be schoolmates or classmates. :D
Labels: Daily Life



