Sigh. I'm not sure whether should I be happy instead?
I mean, I've been feeling pretty excited for a couple of days, even though I didnt want to, at first.
Aight, I'm not sure what I'm talking about already.
The application-check-status-thingy just made me went pretty crazy and I'm sure I'm gonna look stupid. :/
Anyway, another hour more to go, merry christmas everyone! :)
How's everyone celebrating?
I'm pretty much just like a high school kid, have to stay at home during countdown.
Awful, right? Everyone is having fun after SPM and I'm having so many problems to solve.
I'm just like another teenager who doesnt have driving license. -.-
Then I'll be starting college in another week. :(
Accepted or not, I'm having extra classes first. Oh man!
Oh! And, thank you so much to all the juniors.
Love you girls, PCGHS Band, for everything you all did. :D
Love the gifts and games sessions, and surprises, as long as we had fun.
Love the time we all spent together, throughout my high school life.
I'm just glad I switched to band halfway through another uniform unit. :D
Promises are meant to keep.
Much appreciated. :)
Labels: Thoughts



