I would really love to, but I can't. I could but I just can't. If you get what I mean.
I'll write it up, some other day, but I guess it probably won't be posted til December and by then I might eventually just ignore it. :/
But I really do have a lot of thoughts, thoughts on everything. Seriously everything.
Here's some.. teaser? Sneak peek would be a better word.
*Seriously influenced by the kpop industry LOL*
Best two selcas of the day:
Joella! ♥
Desk mates FTW! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Bee Gaik, Joella, me & Mandy! |
Here are some shots that I likey too! ;D
Thanks to Alison, the make up artist of the day! ♥
Never knew we looked so spectacular. Haha.
After the dance, we were doing crazy stuffs in the classroom
with the cam taking shotssss on self timer mode. LOL
There are MORE.
She did a really great job with her fellow committees. ♥♥♥
The technical problems weren't their fault, we don't blame them. It's the school's fault. x)
Thanks for making our graduation dinner an awesome one =)
Okay, you'd probably think we're crazy, with all the make ups and stuffs.
So, here's a pic to make it up.
This is cute! No complains, right? =p
Anyhow, yesterday night was my last tuition class in Anthony's centre in Seang Teik road.
And the classroom is renovated with new awesome black wooden tables and walls painted in yellow. red, purple and orange!
I really like it cuz it makes lessons that not dull and sleepy anymore but too bad it's my last time there. ;(
I was somehow suddenly told to take a photo with Anthony, I thought I must have looked shock in the photo.
So, here's it. =)
See, the class is sooooo bright! ;D
More pics on anthonytan.net
and Friday is the last last class. ;(
Til then, toodles. =)
Labels: Daily Life, Friends, Performance, Pictures











