Aight, I better stop hypnotizing myself.
But I still dont like studying and I feel so crappy that I've to memorize so MANY stuffs.
I dislike memorizing all the details in history and Biology. =S
Well well well, I tried but I dont like Physic either, though I'm still trying my best to learn whatever I could.
I know I disappointed you. And I was blur.
No, I wasnt ____ like you said, I just didnt read the question properly.
Alright, so I guess it was my first time directly making you disappointed at me.
And unluckily, I disappointed you twice, straight in a week.
I'm no gonna say much, I'd just work harder, alright?
I still feel thankful to you, a lot. Seriously. =)
I dont like trials, I dont like trials, I dont like trials, I dont like trials, I dont like trials.
I had quite an awkward moment just now.
Didnt know you would actually had such reaction. LOL x)
I dont like SPM, I dont like SPM, I dont like SPM, I dont like SPM, I dont like SPM.
I'm gonna tear all the books and notes, cook it and drink it all in, so I could digest it all.
Oh crap! Nonsense again.
I want As, I want As, I want As, I want As, I want As, I want Assssssssss!
These are the jellyfishes I saw in KLCC Aquaria weeks ago. =)






