Am just so happy, I dont have to go to the orthodontic anymore.
No more metals, no more rubber bands to tighten the teeth, no more weird arch in the mouth... most of all, I dont have to endure the pain anymore! ;D
It felt kinda weird at first. It looks like a bunch of fake teeth. -_-
Cuz they cleaned it all for me and it was so white that it looks so fake, with the teeth being so straight.
But yeah I got used to it after a while. =)
I dont look a lot different, right? =)
Went out for movie with Mei Thung, Jia Yi, Yi Qi and Pui Cheng today since it's a public holiday here in Penang, no school! =D
Wanted to watch Toy Story but both 3D and non 3D tickets are sold out.
Both of my sis were following me to watch it and they were so disappointed when I said tickets are sold out.
But when I said let's watch Karate Kid, Ashley was so happy again.
It was a long movie, but the story wasnt too bad.
Anyhoo, love the soundtracks. ;D
The couple beside me were freaking annoying.
Seemed like you doesnt know manners and speak softly in the cinema.
And sorry to inform you that our chairs are connected, so dont shake the whole row of chairs when you laugh. -.-
Sorry if you're trying to impress your boyfriend cuz you failed, base on your conversation, you were so dumb. Oops! :x Oh and I wasnt trying to eavesdropping, you were just too loud. ; )
Aite, sorry, I take note on a lot of stuffs, like my actions in daily life.
That's why I cant bear with people who doesnt bother their actions, which will affect people around them. -.-
Labels: Daily Life, Pictures




