Read the lyrics, yeah?
___________________________________________________________________________
I've listened to this song, There's No One Else Like You the morning it was released before going to school and I already like it since then.
I like it even more cuz of the lyrics.
It's practically saying..... Hmm. xD
Alright, I wanna buy Super Junior's 4th album repackage version.
Buuuut, I wanna save money. >.<
Gotta miss it, I guess? TnT
I'm gonna get this song, convert it to acc or whatever it is and make it my iphone's ringtone.
If not, it'd be my alarm alert. Or, it'd be both. xD
For Kangin? But it feels like written for the three missing members. Sigh.
It's quite saddening.
Anyhoo, I accidently scraped my leg again, today.
I didnt know until I was bathing after school.
So I've scraped my left leg mysteriously, twice. -_- It's pretty scary. Haha.
And guess what, my bruises on my thigh, most people who saw it said it looks like a dog's paw.
Weird, huh? As if something happened to my leg. =.="'
BTW, random, funny stuffs happened in band room today.
And I think did something pretty weird and random today in band room. LOL
Now that I think back, I would laugh at myself. -.-
And wonder why did I do it? -_-
__________________
What if....
Do I stand a chance?
Labels: Super Junior, Thoughts, Videos



