The moment of relaxing, feels free, no worries.
The moment where things are done for me.
The moment when the voice changed.
The moment when the concern turned different.
The moment I felt so calm.
I've never felt so and it was amazing. It feels like there are no worries at all.
It made me feel like I know nothing about problem.
You're amazing. You're the first to made me feel so.
The moment I cherish and appreciate so much.
The moment I'd like time to turn back to.
Would you bring me back?
It's just a saying for I want time to turn back,
but as I always say, we people have to move on.
So yeah, I'm moving on.
So...
Would you bring me to another moment when I'd be able to feel so relaxing again?
; )
_________________________________________________________________________
BTW, I've photoshot quite a number of pictures but I've no idea where I left it.
Will share some of my shots when I've the time to find it. =)
Here are some pics I've seen on the net lately.
This is kinda cute. Haha.
Pikachu to the rescue! Piikaa~!
LOL
Different people has different point of views,
and from these clouds picture,
what do you see?
Let me tell you,
I see four faces: two scary threatening ones, two frightened ones.
I see shadows by the side who are unable to help the frightened ones,
even with powerful weapons. >.<
even with powerful weapons. >.<
Tell me yours. =)







