This is gonna br a LONG post. =s
So the first and a half week of exams is over. Yipee!
Three more days to go. Three more!
I've been trying to keep myself awake to study by watching more shows. LOL.
Now I wonder what went into my brain actually? =p
Anyhoo, I'm just so glad that we've done 34 hours and 15 minutes of exams!!
10 hours and 45 minutes left. Awesome!
I cannot believe the exams have took up so much time of ours and had killed so much cells and we're all so freaking worry.
Seriously, we've gone crazy like saying really crappy stuffs or sing random parts of songs. Hahaha.
I think I did quite well cuz I tried my best and didnt leave blanks even for experiments or science subjects' essays, I wrote quite a bunch of stuffs.
Hope I'd get at least some marks and my hand sore like hell. -.-
My laptop is unable to connect to the wifi, I dont know why, so I couldnt exactly post videos here but I'll attatch it a.s.a.p..
All the 10 Super Junior members went to Sukira and had bora after their comeback on Music Bank. They were awesome! ; )
They've worked out very hard and most of them have got awesome abs and muscles.
So, Ryeowook had his first solo ever (full length song)on this 4th album, Bonamana, named Spring Day.
And he performed it on Kiss The Radio, Sukira the other night.
Nice melody and accompaniment. The lyrics are awesome too and of course with his unique voice, it's so much better and he actually made most of the listeners felt like tearing up.
=) So yeah you guys should try listening to it too, though it's in Korean: Super Junior's Ryeowook - Spring Day!
And I'm sorry it has been full of stuffs regarding Super Junior lately.
But I just like them too much. =p
And y'know what, I've been "observing" other bands too and 2pm is awesome too. =)
MBLAQ just released new MV couple of days ago and they're good under the guidance of Rain.
Nice, getting more competetive in that industry now.
And, I cant wait for my Super Junior's 4th album Bonamana to reach from Korea!! Gaah!
Labels: 2pm, Daily Life, MBLAQ, Ryeowook, Super Junior



