It's because my iphone went crazy and all the applications couldnt synch and whatsoever errors it had.
So anyhoo, deleting all the applications and download it all is the only solution,
that's why, my BlogPress is deleted too and now it costs money to download it. Aissh!
I'd watch out for whatever applications that could blog straight to here, or anyone knows any?
That'd be lending me a BIG hand! Haha.
Cuz for the mean time, I dont know where else to go blabbering around except Twitter.
Plurk takes "hours" to load.
I've freaking stressed out lately, although I dont look like one. -.-
My face has loadsa acne, dang it!
And I think I had mild food poisoning, indigestion plus all the weird rashes. >.<
My braces is "acting" weird, I cant pronounce loadsa words lately, especially those with SSSS and FFFF. T.T
14 days to examimations!
SH*T!
Labels: Daily Life



