But WTH, I dont get to go and watch them or even catch a glimpse of them. T.T
It's not like they're in Korea and I'm asking for a flight to there. They are in the country! =(
I kept telling myself, ohhh dreeeeaam on!
All I can do is stare at their lovely dreamy faces on the poster I've got couples of days back when I went to Daorae Korean BBQ, and stick my face back to all the dang boring books and study for exams.
It's not like I really care about the exam but I cant get too bad result, since it's the first term only. *Trying to get myself distracted away from thinking about SuJu*
But I found out I've missed so much when I was out of class, so I find it even harder to study cuz it's like What is this? or Oh, what was it already? Aiish I forgot.
I dont even know a lot of stuffs.
And the worst part is I only started to study yesterday but no, it wasnt study at all, I was eating more cheese cakes and Japanese snacks, watching more TV while I tried to figure out those mathematics and Additional mathematics questions. =.="'
Obviously, I failed to concentrate and solve all the questions. And the worst part is I havent memorize anything yet like, Chemistry, History, Moral? Gasp! I just remember I still have Physic! =.= Needless to say, I havent seen Bio for weeks. xD
So yes, I'm now trying to connect to that freaking live SuJu concert radio thingy but FAILED TnT
No needa study already. As friends said, go learn Korean and go Korea marry a Korean, best is celebrity. Then live in a dream world. LOL!
*slaps* Come back to reality. I am now going to open the history textbook and, sleep on it. xDD
Labels: Daily Life



