Haha, Nan Rou and Jing Ning claimed that I was influenced, in fact, I was infected with their virus.
Their random virus, which they talk about really random stuffs, doing really random stuffs, and laughing non stop, I mean crazily at random stuffs.
Oh gosh, see, I'm seriously going crazy.
Something really really funny happened, so I was laughing so much that Lady Nan-Nan was trying to say that I was so random and weird but she couldnt say it and laughed at me so much that the students in the classes stared at us. xD
Well, I guess it's the same old problem again.
It's normal for Laurine and I, but others would stare at us like WTH is wrong with us. Hahaha.
However, Laurine isnt in the same class as I am this year, no one to laugh this crazily with me without thinking I am weird. =(
But who knows, that this kiddos, somehow went crazy yesterday and they made me laugh non stop and they even said I spoiled my reputation. *Ahem*
Yeah, I guess it's not that normal to see me doing such stuffs but, hey, who cares? I needa release stress, and laughing is always a good way to do so. ;D
Okay, I admit it, it's a lil way too much.
But that's me! Laugh non stop til the day ends when I'm awfully mentally and physically exhausted then I'd go to sleep as much as I can, then the next day, needa work on stuffs again? Laugh again! LOL! =X
Cant exactly blame me, we are all way too tired and stressed out since weeks ago with all the class item stuffs, food fair, concert, ceremony, studies etc etc.
I havent actually get to even pause, not stop, yeah, pause a while before going to the next stuff.
Though hols are coming, there's no rest either cuz exams are coming. TnT
Oh well, just smile and laugh on, live a happy life? Hahaha.
Oh yeah, watch these watch these!
Freaking funny. The annoying orange is seriously annoying which I felt like hitting it or squashing it, or squueze it into juice, but it's soooooo funny at the same time.
I know I sound insane, but I actually watched quite a couple of it and I couldnt stop laughing.
Then, Joella told me about this Elmo prank calls and so I searched it up and it's soooooooo cute, adorable and funny! Haha.
I love Elmo, and whenever I see the Elmo by my pillow, I cant stop but thinking of these prank calls.
Watch it, I bet you'd laugh too. Chill peeps. ; )
BTW, thanks to Yannee for the orangey mechanical pencil! ;D
It's a pretty cool mechanical pencil, I've never seen one that could pop up like that.
And and, thanks to Nan Rou, my Lady Nan-Nan for the freaking cute, lovely teddy bear!
Awwwww, I cant bear the cuteness of it. I promise I'll take good care of it. Hahahahahaa.

I've been saying you as chhiiiiiuuu nowadays. It's pretty weird I know.
And it somehow lead me to saying aiiimiisshhchhiiuu.
And I dont know why.
I know I don't sound sane myself nowadays.
; )
Labels: Daily Life, Pictures



