Don't know much about your world, but,
Don't want to be alone tonight,
On this planet they call earth.
Sometimes you just doesn't seem to bother even a single bit.
Sometimes you showed so much concern.
I doubted, at times. But that's the way you are.
How I wish I could tell you more, how I wish you would tell me more.
How I wish things aren't like this, how I wish the story started way earlier.
How I wish the story are way way different.
But, without the connectors that has been annoying me, the story couldnt even started.
And and, you know how much I felt like banging my head, when you didnt get the hint I was trying to tell you. >.<"'
Ahh, see, it always has the wrong timing problem. It never worked out. No matter who started.
*laughs* This is our world? Not everything goes the exact ways we want it to be. But, I'm not gonna let it stays at 'wish' forever. ; )
Ahh, right, is anyone going to the food fair that will be held by our school on this Sunday morning?
Cant wait for this Saturday and Sunday's concert performance. Though I bet I'd be freaking exhausted. And, I think my family wont be using the 4 tickets I have for the Saturday night concert. Anyone wants it?
I think I can give it to you all, once I confirm. Just text me and let me know. =)
Anyone wanna go to the food fair together on Sunday?
And, the "kiddos" are coming to my house this Saturday! Yipee! CANT WAIT for more craziness! ;D
I didnt attend school for the first time of the year. Dang that serious headache.
Had painkiller and all I did was sleep and more TV. LOL!
Couldnt keep my attendance record full, again. >.<
Exams are coming, aissh, I'd be so dead. How to get full As when I dont even know so many stuffs and havent been to many lessons for like, weeks? :S
Mum's so gonna kill me. *cries*
GROUP STUDY, ANYONE? TEACH ME TEACH ME! :)
You don't know about my past, and
I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last.
Labels: Daily Life



