Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/03/blog-redirection.html#ixzz1TxmNsnkx Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/03/blog-redirection.html#ixzz1TxlTYIbQ .naturalistic. .titter. .fondness. <body>
Split Second
Saturday, February 6, 2010
We had school replacement today and it was good cuz we didnt have to study.
It was bad cuz it was a Sukan Tara and safety talks day.

We had to go according to our sports colour house, and since I didnt go any house practice anymore after my first time during form 1, I practiclly dont know anyone from my house.
And I felt so terrible, I was like, I'm gonna be so lonely. T.T

So my day started off with me forgetting to bring my green card *Bangs head*
After gathered around stadium, I hung around with my classmates but I dont really know them. Sobs.
Supposed to be with Cheng Yan but she has her own friends. Then Ke Li was very nice to somehow accompany me. Thanks! ;D

Started with throwing discus and I did well. ;p
Mr Sim was so cool, he, such small size person, threw it way way far after the second line and helped our house to increase more marks. ;D

Then it was high jump. Some people were really funny, they walked to the pole and put one leg over the pole. Since the cushions are new, so it was very high and hard, they crossed one leg over the pole and stepped on the cushion and tried to use the other leg to push themselves over the pole.
You should look at the teachers face, they seemed so amused but felt pathetic. LOL!

Since it was so low, compared to what we always did during PJ lessons. We said to help our house to add a few marks but I was the only one who pass among my classmates in green house ;D
Annndd, I got beaten by them. >.<"'
Pain from getting beaten, not hit hard on the cushions. =.="'

And I didnt really like how people kept saying you're band member, sure you can do everything.
Our school band members are somehow categorized under "Good In Sports" group =.=

And when we had to run 100m, I was in the line with quite many people who seemed to be able to run fast.
I was told to stand at the corner and I hate that, it made me have to turn first before getting to run straight which made me slow, a bit.
When we were almost near to the finishing line, the form six girl shouted 15, 16, 17, 18!
I stretched my legs so widely but ohhh crap! I was sooooooo near.
When she shouted 18, half my foot was at the finishing line and when I past the line, she shouted 19.
Then I wasnt qualified to help my house get that ONE mark. Pfft! So unfair.

After that was long jump, which is impossible to be done by me cuz I didnt get to measure before jump.
So yeah, I only got 2 marks out of 4. And I'm not satisfied. =_="'
After that was talks on safety and there were a lot of gross pictures.

So, lesson learned today is even a split second is freaking important.
See, half a second difference, I could have get one mark for running.
Just a second, the motorcyclist wouldnt get crushed under heavy vehicles, baby wont get dragged down from motorcycle.
Just a second, a live can be saved.
And just a second of loneliness add more sadness, ohh crappy daffy!

But I feel good cuz I've a new record. 18.5 second for 100m. ;D

Labels:



0 comments

Profile
Ain't what you think

Photobucket
Amanda
Short the name, Am`s.
Plays the piano and percussion.
Loves instrumental, jazz and classical.
Likes to read. Fond of hugs.
Loves family and friends.
Call me being eccentric,
but I've quite an aversion to liquor and abhor smoking.

Peace ; )

*Psst! I always either forgot or lazy to tag labels on every entry. So do excuse me if you cant stuffs under some labels.* =)

Leave a message =)
Greetings


Facebook
Amanda Kiirox
Amanda Kiirox
Create Your Badge

Twitter
Quick Updates. Follow me?


Desires
Strive oh strive

` More Lomo Cameras
` Learn another language; Korean?
` Get income :/
` New piano seriously.
` Vacations; Visit an Europe country
` A long break from everything

Nuffnang
Click it!


Friends
Lovable friends

Agnes
Alexson
Alison
Bernie
Ee Teng
Huai Sheng
Hui Jen
Jeremy
Jesmine
Jia Yi
Jin Yin
Jiun Wei
Joo Huei
Kelvin
Lee Xiang
Mae Yune
Man Thing
Ming Yi
Ray
Rui
Ruo Yun
Sean
Shayne
Shiau Hui
Shuen Yee
Shurong
Teik Hua
Valen
Wei Kiat
Wen
Wenzi
Winnie
Wong
Xue Er
Yi Wen
Yueh Shyan
Yu Kee


Check These Out
Anthony Tan
Bombay Bicycle Club
Dennis' Nimble Fingers
Dennis Lau
Joanne Peh
Jon Schmidt
Kenny Sia
Lomography


Help Our Nature
Without A Word. By Actions.


Pledge Your Support!


Feedjit


Archives
The only way to view older posts

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011


Thanks for popping by.

Loves, Amanda. =)