Even with a lonely heart
No matter how hard you tryI've done quite a few good deeds nowadays and I'm feeling very good. Hee.
Always seeing my changes myself, I never thought any teacher would have noticed it. Heh.
I've done something this evening which made me feels happy, in fact, it's my second time doing so, notwithstanding feeling weird and nervous, I'm glad too.
And I kinda had a conversation with my teacher today, she kept thinking that she had demerit me before.
Well, she didnt, and she claimed that I was very naughty and famous back then. =.="'
I dont exactly agree to that, xDAlways seeing my changes myself, I never thought any teacher would have noticed it. Heh.
And yeah, I'm still gonna continue to change, I really have to change this year.
Oh yeah, "laugh more and you'll grow fatter", is this saying true? o.o
Spreading more happiness here, help me? *winks*
I cannot run away.
I still dislike Biology.
HAHAHAHA
Labels: Daily Life



