Its impossible for me to express
with the words of this earth
There's this saying, new year new resolutions.
My new resolutions?
1st of all, cut down weight!
2nd Make my hair grow longer faster!
3rd Get Kim Bum's album!
4th Learn Korean! (In order to make the next one more successful xD )
5th Meet Lee Min Ho! If not, Kim Bum, or Kim Hyun Joong. Or or Kim Joon. ;D (I know I can just dream on unless I track them down. LOL!)
6th Get a better life, both health and knowledge.
7th Study freaking hard to score straight As. (Really siao lo. Straight As y'know. I pass also scared. =.="' )
8th Make my last year in high school the best year, have fun! (But no disobeying rules and ignoring exams anymore. ;p )
9th Meet more new people, get to know at least all my new classmates' names. (I dont know 70% of them. =.="' )
10th Get into a desired college. (That's why I've to study freaking hard even though it wont be used after all. =.="' )
I know my new resolutions suck. LOL! These 10 stuffs just somehow pop-ed into my mind. Heh.
This overwhelming feeling
Labels: Daily Life



