That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
Cuz everything is never as it seems
When I fall asleep
Heyyie, how's everyone doing?
Don't worry about me anymore, I'm way better than last few days. =)
Somehow, removing stuffs that are related out from my room or keeping myself occupied all the time is a better choice than keep thinking of moving on and being positive.
Anyway, am in the progression of making everything happy again, though I'd not say back to normal again.
BTW, happy belated birthday to Brendon Yeoh. Have fun celebrating with the angels and God. =)
Alright, I'm so tired. Still sick and lack of sleep.
Real lack that my eyes weren't able to open during lessons today. =S
But still the same sucks ass problem, insomnia. =_=
Anyhow, I promised my mum, no more TV shows after finishing this Korean drama that I'm watching, which is You're Beautiful.
I know it's weird I promised her.
Though I didn't promise her I'd study, but, well yeah, I'm afraid of exams. =S
It's already the last week of January. So fast. =O
And, the weirdest thing happened to me couple nights back and it freaked me out like hell.
You wouldnt believe how I reacted, that even I freaked myself out.
And how badly I wish there's someone beside me, be it mum or bro,
I just wished that someone could accompany me to sleep that night, like back then when I was young.
Though the weirdest and saddest things had occur, but something simple just made a crack.
Perhaps it's going to be a big hole, but, a crack is more than enough.
Leave my door open just a crack
Cuz I feel like such an insomniac
Cuz I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep
Labels: Daily Life



