Kiss me, that's needless. A simple hug will do.
As you always say kiss me, but you never do.
I always like christmas, except the fact that I always have to stay in on Christmas Eve night or Christmas day.
This year, I'd love something different. Get me out, someone? Hee.
There's one thing (more than one) I like about christmas.
PRESSIES! =p
I always love giving away pressies and receiving pressies.
This year, I wish for:
` Schumann or Mozart's collection discs (But since it's too expensive, cancel it off)
` John Mayer's latest album, Studies Battle
` Michael Buble's latest album, Crazy Love
` Holga 35mm (Instead, I'll get a..) Holga 135BC with colour flash (But am paying it myself =S )
` A violin and violin lessons
Okay, so those are objects and needs money to get it.
Now, here's my wishes which cost infinity. =)
` Family and friends being healthy and happy always
` Hugs from all family members and friends
(As you know, I am kinda fond of huggies. =D Crossed half the word 'friends' cuz I've got a lot during the gathering ;D )
Yes, that's all. Simple and easy. =)
I like gatherings and catching up with each other during christmas too. =D
So, what do you guys wish for? Let me know and I might get you one too in return? =)
Though I doubt if I'd have enough cash.
Will bank in RM170 to Joey, saving RM200 for a trip to KL,
still waiting for Emma to return my RM100++, so all I left is RM100.
How much pressie can I buy with that? Heh.
How about a hug then? FOC what. xD
A hug will do, and I'm waiting.
Still waiting, for yours.
Labels: Blah blah blah..



