Well, it's quarter past 12 midnight right now and I still cant sleep.
There's so many things waiting to be done later in the morning and now I have to figure out how.
So dang pekchek you know. I wanna kill bugs ad. =.="'
All last minute stuffs, then why all ended up as my job? =.=
Like, as if I have not enough stuffs to worry.
Oui, can teamwork a bit or not? *Yes, I know, cacat english*
I'm gonna cook at least 3 packets of spaghetti and 2 to 3 bottles of sauce on monday morning all by myself.
Mum's not gonna help me. =(
And, I want a partner in photography.
So scared if I miss out something or my camera suddenly went cuckoo, cuz it always will after taking a lot of shots.
I'm not trying to think negatively, just, ahh, whatever.
I am just so freaking worry that all the pics might come out as blurry ones. SOBS!
Then, I'll get blamed for not having nice photos at all as I'm the only photographer. ><
And carve or not? This doink question has been on my mind for the past 6 hours or so. WTH.
And have ribbons? Asked by me to so many people. I might just go cuckoo.
And so much more, projector, so mafan to be able to use it.
And a lot a lot more things which I dont understand or going on round and round in my mind.
Then dont know why today somehow got point and said I always go clubbing in front of so many people.
WTH! I dont do clubbing, and well, hello?! I hate liquor, alrighto? What for I go? Wasnt my fault to be doing faces at that moment where you kept stare at me and say I go clubbing.
Spoil my reputation you know, I am not that kinda girl! Dang it! =.="'
Okay, I'm sure no one reads this, this is just another blabbering by me to kill boredom and worries. =/
Labels: Blah blah blah..



