and my money is so going to fly. I mean really flllyyyyy~. =.="'
(Edit: Congratulations to Ee Teng too for getting straight As.)
Still, congratulations to those who scored well in PMR! ;D
Especially band girls, not bad leh.
I absolutely did forget that we have so many form 3 girls.
That's why I dare to say I treat lollipops if you get straight As, or even worst, I said a lollipop for each A.
And I was like, FEW girls only what, no problem, yes, I meant really few. Obviously, I did forget a lot of people.
Then when they got their result, I received messages like "Pak Cik you're going to belanja me lollis." "LOLLIPOPS!" "I want apple flavour!" etc etc
Then, only I realized I really forgot A LOT A LOT of people.
When Jia Yi started to make the list for me, I went O_O
So, yeah, Siew Wen, Sheh Li, Amanda, Jia Yi, Ching Chiet, Jin Yin, Wei Ting, Kai Jo, Sze Chin, Zhu Yin, Lee Xiang, Rachel, Shuen Yee are gonna get lollipoppies from me and I believe Jia Yi and Man Thing have spreaded it around way before you girls saw my status in facebook.
Or like Lee Xiang, who saw my status in facebook, asked me for lollis and to quickly delete it but, no use already.
The news is out in the air. Hoho. Never mind, I'm gonna be Santa? xD
Still, so far according to the news I received, congratulations to Lee Xiang, Rachel, Man Thing, Sze Chin and Zhu Yin for getting straight As. ;D
I dont know about others yet, but I know a lot get 7As too.
What's wrong with this year hah? So dang lucky one. T.T
One crazy bunch of crazy people scored so dang excellent. ;D
I'll be pouring tears, into your drying eyes.
Labels: Daily Life



