He was like, with who? Why go? Stays at? And so on.
So I answered very patiently, until the end, he said, go ask mummy.
I was like, mummy said to ask you. He said, oh, very nice, so smart. =.=
Then, I knew the same thing was gonna happen again, just like last two years when I asked to go Genting.
So I asked mum, she said, ask daddy. And I went back to dad again.
So it repeated for like 5 or 6 times, no kidding, then mummy finally started to settle down and ask all the questions she wanted to ask.
Eventually, she was telling me get the numbers of your uncles in KL. *Yes! Nod*
Then, get their house numbers too. *Oh my gosh. Nod Nod*
I'll tell uncle you'll be there. *Yay yay! Nod nod nod.*
So if anything happens, at least he can be there faster than me. *Naah, no worries, yipee! Nod nod nod nod.*
So after all the talkings by mum, decision still will be made by dad, so I went, Daddy?
And he said, Dont go KL lah.
I felt like dropping from a high place. =.="'
I stared at my mum and she just laughed. My dad has the same "quote" : There're a lot of bad guys." =S
I asked again, and my dad said, Dont go KL, I give you 500 dollars go shopping. =.="'
I straight away rejected. I was like, I dont shop that much, hello?!
So eventually my dad said, see, you already decided and came and ask me, so what for ask some more?"
So yeah, I went, yay! yipeee! so happily. xD
Yes, I am going KL, not with family. Heh. ;D
And I was so lucky that my dad was in good mood this few days and didnt scold me at all for going KL. =p
Labels: Daily Life



