Yes, so I did somehow bang a wall like I mentioned I'd in the previous post. See..
Credits to Elaine! ;D
Well, not exactly bang, just trying to jump and stick on the wall with Wei Cheen, =p
I was so exhausted and pissed and happy and sad and I-dont-know-how-to-describe-feeling. =.="'
Phew! So finally anniversary is over.
And I am so freaking lazy to update here after updated my facebook so much.
Total of 600++ of pictures and videos are uploaded.
WTH, some more the uploader having some dang problem, totally couldnt upload on Monday and on Tuesday I had to upload 20 by 20. =.="'
Well, anyway, I encountered some problem with shutter speed and I was frustrated.
Ended up I still get quite a few of good pictures lah but still, I am not satisfied. =.="'
And there's one scene where the staffs behind the scene have to call my mobile phone so that it rings among the audiences, but guess what, we tried so many times that it worked during rehearsal.
But when it was the actual performance, line lost. WTH, we were so worry.
Gim Min was like, I call already! I call already! Line lost!!
I was like, I still havent receive! OMG! It's not ringing! =.=
So pity Ee Kim, who on that scene, have to pretend to cry until the phone rings then only she can continue to next scene. ><
Luckily the staffs in charged of sound system quickly get something from lappy and rang it. Phew!!
And there's some sorts of incidents happened. So dang unhappy, but what can I do?
Continue to smile, cheer and calm the people around, get people smile for my cam.
I mean come on, we had no experience at all on doing an anniversary, it's not our fault for whatever social network manners you meant.
Everyone was just trying to have fun, it's not like we're in disciplinary practices or whatsoever army force training. ; )
Oh and hello?! Who are you to Anyway, we all still had fun. ;D
Game session was so fun. Farewell was OMG. So touching and made us sobs sobs so much. =S
Alright, so for those of you who couldnt make to the anniversary, just look through the pictures I've uploaded in facebook and read the captions then you'd eventually get what happened there as I practically captured every moment. =)
Picture time! =D
The day started off with having no electricity in auditorium
and this was how I get the electricity connected to my lappy and speakers
and start rehearsal in canteen. =p
Favorite shots at the counter
Favorite shot during violin performance
Favorite shot during singing
Photographed from backstage. =p
Favorite shots during drama & encore
Joella and Pui Ying decided to go up on stage very last minute and rocked the stage. ;D
Favorite shots during lunch
I stood on the table to photoshoot this and all the teachers went OUI! O_O
=p
Credits to Esther! ;D
Silly Pui Cheng with her nugget. =p
Candid-ed Esther. =D
Psst!
Started to play with slower shutter speed and look,
letting people transforming into each other. Heh.
It looks like there's a ghost wanted to grab Lee Xiang. O.O
It looks like one of those japanese ghost, what's the name? Ju-on?
Or whatever, I dont dare to google it up. =.="'
Jia Fong catching her own "shadow" and Lee Xiang biting her "shadow"'s arm. =.=
Such long line.
Favorite shots during farewell.
Sobs, I see people crying in here. ><
Thanks for the lollis Ee Juen! ;D
Me likey!
During the Piao Piao Video. ;D
Everyone sob-ed. ='(
Favorite shots of total randomness by percussionists.
Credits to Elaine! ;D
I like this so much, y'know why? Each with different expressions. ;D
From last row left to 1st row:
*Shy shy* *Pouts* * =p * *Grins* *What-are-you-looking-at* *Yummy~* *Huh?* *Cool*
HAHAHAHA.
It's like Wei Cheen pulled my tee and Nan Rou was like, why you pull her tee? =.=
But one successful V. =p
Total randomness.
Bat girls, or women, whatever.
Three leaders doing the same pose, what a coincidence, I swear we didnt arrange this. ;D
Credits to Li Nee! ;D
With Yi Wen Mushmush mushroom, Mei Yeng, Wei Chyun and Kai Wen. =DD
I, Amanda Ong, would like to say:
Thank you so much to Shuen Yee and Ai Ling for being partners as planners.
Thanks Shuen Yee for assisting and having backup plans whenever I screwed something up.
Thanks Ai Ling for the stuffs you did.
Thanks all anniversary committees for making this anniversary happened.
Thanks Gaik Sean for sorting out who to make the spaghettis.
Thanks to everyone for cooperations.
Thanks to all the seniors who attended.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Labels: Band, Friends, Percussion, Pictures



