The final exams are starting TOMORROW!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
Even though the papers on the first day are language papers only, but, my goodness, Chinese. IDK a lot of Chinese words lately. As for English, not much worries, except I dont have much ideas on writing lately either and sir is strict on my paper.
=
Biology and Malay on the 2nd day, dang!
Chemistry and chinese on the 3rd. Ay, IDK which to choose to study.
Malay and Moral on 4th, I'll flunk both, I guess? ;p
Add Maths and Physics on Friday, bye bye Physics. =(
That's on the first week and the second week is as hectic as the first week. ISH!
Fine, I dont wanna go a better class already, maintain in this class will do cuz I AM LAZY to study already.
I AM BECOMING A NERD! LOL!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Labels: Daily Life



