To "sue" that Sony. LOL
I'm gonna check whether they have started repairing my lappy or not.
I want my lappy back and I wanna use PPS!
Dang you for slow service and bad attitude towards customers. =S
Then, I shall go Charles & Keith too! ;D
I didnt buy that pair of gladiators I saw the other day. I kinda regret? =x
So yeah, hopefully they still have my size later, or still have that pair of shoes. =.=
Btw, shall I change the way I dress?
Mum wants me to grow up so fast?
She always nag on me, You're already 16 and you cant be forever not wearing this or always dress so casually...
I just dont wanna look old like most of the girls outside trying to do.
They wanted to look mature but ended up looking like lao yee. =/
Practically, you dont be mature by the way you dress.
And some, the freaking dress just doesnt suit you. =x
No offence to some who really knows how to dress up. =)
So, yeah, hmm, that's really something to think about whether to change or not cuz I dont wanna look like lao yee either. LOL!
But mum is expecting me to change like, pretty soon! O_O
Labels: Daily Life



