Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/03/blog-redirection.html#ixzz1TxmNsnkx Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/03/blog-redirection.html#ixzz1TxlTYIbQ .naturalistic. .titter. .fondness. <body>
Skip This
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
YOU MAY NOT WANNA READ ANY OF THESE AND SPOIL YOUR OWN MOOD.
I just need a place to let me grumble everything out, well, almost everything.


I did whatever could. I did my very best.
All those scoldings, I've learned to just bear it and view it in another way.
But, all I wish is, please take my efforts seriously.

I dont like it when people think if they have financial problems, I sure can come to rescue.
Excuse me, mind you. My dad has to work freaking hard for every single cent of money.

And I save my money like it's oh-so-precious, and you think I could just spend it all so easily?

Who's there to pay back to my dad when I'm not spending it for my own needs?
I bear it. But no one can just understand.

I dont like it when people say "your family eat 'holiao' ". "Need to use phone, is it? Use Amanda's". "Ask Amanda to treat" etc etc.

HELLO? Mind you all? I'm not any billionaire's daughter!

And we spent our time, used our efforts on soooo many stuffs, and no one really appreciates.

Today, I was already very pissed, in school. I finally calmed myself after half an hour.
Thinking maybe dad would understand this time and wouldnt blame me, thinking he will appreciate my efforts of trying to be an outstanding one, to be a better one.

But when I got home, I was scolded. The phone bill came today and dad is really angry.

Now my bill have went up to 600 something, after all the callings. Where to claim?

YOU TELL ME,

why am I the one spending all these money so that everyone can get to pay a cheaper price??

Why should I sacrifice all these?
I've sacrified my pride, my time, my sleep, my everything.
But money is not the thing I can sacrifice, because it is not mine, in exact.
It's my dad's hard work!

Labels:



0 comments

Profile
Ain't what you think

Photobucket
Amanda
Short the name, Am`s.
Plays the piano and percussion.
Loves instrumental, jazz and classical.
Likes to read. Fond of hugs.
Loves family and friends.
Call me being eccentric,
but I've quite an aversion to liquor and abhor smoking.

Peace ; )

*Psst! I always either forgot or lazy to tag labels on every entry. So do excuse me if you cant stuffs under some labels.* =)

Leave a message =)
Greetings


Facebook
Amanda Kiirox
Amanda Kiirox
Create Your Badge

Twitter
Quick Updates. Follow me?


Desires
Strive oh strive

` More Lomo Cameras
` Learn another language; Korean?
` Get income :/
` New piano seriously.
` Vacations; Visit an Europe country
` A long break from everything

Nuffnang
Click it!


Friends
Lovable friends

Agnes
Alexson
Alison
Bernie
Ee Teng
Huai Sheng
Hui Jen
Jeremy
Jesmine
Jia Yi
Jin Yin
Jiun Wei
Joo Huei
Kelvin
Lee Xiang
Mae Yune
Man Thing
Ming Yi
Ray
Rui
Ruo Yun
Sean
Shayne
Shiau Hui
Shuen Yee
Shurong
Teik Hua
Valen
Wei Kiat
Wen
Wenzi
Winnie
Wong
Xue Er
Yi Wen
Yueh Shyan
Yu Kee


Check These Out
Anthony Tan
Bombay Bicycle Club
Dennis' Nimble Fingers
Dennis Lau
Joanne Peh
Jon Schmidt
Kenny Sia
Lomography


Help Our Nature
Without A Word. By Actions.


Pledge Your Support!


Feedjit


Archives
The only way to view older posts

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011


Thanks for popping by.

Loves, Amanda. =)