Dang. I've wasted my one week Raya break, which is last week, on some so called "useful" stuff.
I actually wanted to study. Yeah, I wanted to do the add maths exercises, I wanted to read up Biology and history. Unbelievable, ay?
But guessed what, I didnt even touch a book since school ended on Friday.
Back to school since Monday, tried to listen to Biology lessons.
Cells, cells and more cells, bored me out. =.="'
History is still about all those Islamic stuff and I'm quite sick of it. =S
No one listens to Chemistry lessons anymore. I like Chemistry a lot but nobody can just understand what the teacher is teaching about.
Do you know that obeying her rules of keep-quiet-no sound-not-paying-attention-is-okay will kill our brain cells? And time will pass extremely slow.
Today, Laurine and I decided to not shut up for once, and talked as much as we like. =p
You wont believe what we have talked about and it was like 20 minutes only but we have sat there for like an hour. Hahaa. Nice one.
And somehow, Laurine said she thinks and believes that I will be single for a very long time.
Yes, I believe so.
Secondly, she said I'll be like some kinda strong woman on career. HAHAHA. That made me laughed so hard.
Maybe, perhaps, her guesses and prediction will come true? Haha.
Who knows? It's the future.
p.s. Dad said he wanna bring us to Japan in October!
Praying hard, hopes it come true. ; )
I wanna go Japan again so badly.
Praying hard, hopes it come true. ; )
I wanna go Japan again so badly.
Labels: Daily Life



