It's killing my stomach. Wth.
How am I gonna perform tomorrow? =.=
I havent eat the school's tom yam noodles since they first started selling it cuz it's prepared by the wan tan noodles hawkers.
And I dont like that stall cuz to me, the way they prepare the food is so dirty.
But then, yesterday, with an empty stomach and feeling like eating tom yam, I bought the tom yam noodles and ate it with all the percussionists.
Then, I was too busy and forgotten to eat after that.
So, I had gastric pain.
By night, I've food poisoning. =/
Came back from school early today cuz I couldnt stand anymore.
The other girls has no problem at all. Sheesh.
Mum kinda scolded me for being so careless.
Cuz I knew I have a sensitive and weak stomach, I shouldnt skip meals or have improper meals.
I shouldnt eat food that I know it is not prepared properly.
You know, as a mother, she would go all her naggings but she still care and make sure I eat my medicine.
Hahahaha.
Labels: Daily Life



