She cut it so short so short so so short.
Excuse me, my hair was like so long that I can tie it all up so so long but you straight chop it all off.
I was in so dang good mood that I wouldnt wanna make a scene there and have a fuss on you.
She cut everything except my fringe, weird.
It took me so many months to keep the so called sideburns til a desired length.
And now, it's all chopped til above chin height. *Cries*
And dang the school, they didnt even check our hairs during assembly.
I shouldnt have cut it, since we're gonna have exams and then it's holiday. Sheesh.
Then I couldnt have longer than shoulder length hair by December. =(
Now I look like a kiddo. I mean seriously, I look like a form 1 kid.
And Mr Wilson even said I looked like a little girl standing in front of him when I went to asked him some stuffs. OMG!
Even the form 2s are bullying me. Boohoo.
I no longer look like the well-know-me-mature-me.
I want my hair back. Now it's hideous, and it's in a very weird shape, and it's so short.
=((
Labels: Daily Life



