I've like a lot a lot a lot of stuffs on my to-do-list. WTH.
And usually October is my lazy month. Yikes.
In October, I've to study, study and study.
Just because of the final exam is 5 weeks ahead and I have 11 subjects to study.
Total of 23 chapters, which is 118 sub topics on physics, chemistry and biology only!
I have 10 chapters of history, which is 272 pages to memorize.
That's excluding all the literature on English, Chinese and all the stupid nilai, perwatakan, persoalan and so on, for Malay.
11 chapters of maths and another 11 chapters of additional maths to revise.
And the moral values definitions, the chinese ming ju.
Seriously, I'll be crazy!
I may be able to finish reading all but I dont think I can memorize that much.
I dont even know where should I start to study. =.="'
Other than studies, there's performances, then soon there's drama stuff. =.=
Then, I'll be needing to take up piano lessons again. Boohoo. No choice.
After the 2++ weeks of the final exams, it's holiday. But, holiday equals no holiday.
Cuz holiday starts at end of November. 1 week and it is December already.
December is another busy month.
Plus dad wanted to travel. Activities clashing, bang!
I've no idea how shall I schedule my time again.
Plus I've lost my sense of time recently. =(
Can I just hire someone to plan my schedule for me? =p
And I'm already talking like a crazy woman. Hahaha.
Labels: Daily Life



