Suppose to meet Jes at 7.30 in Greenlane McDonald, but was late due to...
Sorry to Jes. =)
Wasnt able to bring the DSLR. Anyway, a very short route and parade ceremony only, only 8 bands and quite a number of malay teams.
How do people march in high heels? I still couldnt figure that out. lol.
I saw three drum majors did funny stuffs. =x A SXI cymbalist dropped one side of his cymbal. After the parade ends, I saw his face, looks kinda upset.
Reminds me of year 2007 show. =S
So, we went to the mall to get some drink after the parade. Dehydrated. Heh.
Walked around, and went to met up Wei Kiat in McD. Came Ee Mei and Xue Jing.
Since waiting for the time to pass, I dozed off there. Yeah, I was very sleepy. =S
Around 12 something, Jes dropped me at Queensbay. Met up with Laurine, Joella, I-Sim, Emma, Ai Ling, Pui Yin, Gaik Sean in McDonald.
Yes, the third Mcdonald I've been to, today. lol.
A whole new discussion after our proposal got rejected! Ish.
But we still did have fun during the discussions though super headache.
We became housewives! LOL. And loadsa stuffs happened, laughed like crazy.
Laurine was so hilarious to even ask me to speak in Chinese when I spoke in English, the reason she gave was she dont know English. =.="'
Had McD ice cream and vanilla cappuccino from Starbucks after I got really sleepy.
Caffeine slowed down blood circulation, which made me think so slow after that. Yikes!
Their parents came right after we got everything we need and I was left there alone.
Went borders. Next book to buy, The Rising Sun. =)
I've spent almost RM50 today, on pens, lunch, ice cream, coffee, juice and Reader's Digest.
Gotta save back again. ;)
Labels: Daily Life



