Just because my friend is contaminated with H1N1 and my mum wants me to stay at home.
To prevent contaminating others IF (yes, IF) I'm infected.
Can you believe that number of H1N1 cases has increased til 5496?! And with highest number of 569 cases is recorded yesterday.
So OMG! Well, the worst is, once a student is infected with H1N1, the school should call up the other parents of the classmates and ask them to avoid going public just in case they're infected too, right?
Well, it seems like all the schools and parents worry about their name or fame more than everyone's health. How pathetic!
Well, whatever, I'm avoiding to go public places. =)
But I'm seriously very bored, plus my lappy is dead.
Currently using bro's ipod touch to online. I'm like have got nothing to do but bring the Lamp Berger's antibacterial oil around the house and keep myself away from my sisters. Cuz they like to come near me to fool around.
I wonder how long do I have to "quarantine" myself.. =S
I'm already missing my friends! =((
Labels: Daily Life



