Life is messy sometimes.
And sometimes, it is, yet, it isn't.
*How complicated!*
Btw, does anyone have DVDs for all four seasons of Grey's Anatomy?
I really wanna watch it all back.
Oh well, I never get to watch this, Heroes, The OC, Prison Break, when it was all on air.
Just because my schedule clashed with the time.
Now that I have the time (mostly)
I'd like to watch it all.
First off with Grey's Anatomy.
=)
So, please do lend me if you have it all on discs.
Thanks! =D
I really wanna watch it all back.
Oh well, I never get to watch this, Heroes, The OC, Prison Break, when it was all on air.
Just because my schedule clashed with the time.
Now that I have the time (mostly)
I'd like to watch it all.
First off with Grey's Anatomy.
=)
So, please do lend me if you have it all on discs.
Thanks! =D
Labels: Daily Life



