The sun shined so brightly while it had rained for the whole morning. =.="'
By 3 something, the headache I was having all day long increased a lot a lot. I couldnt even walk a straight line.
The moment I got myself into the office, the teacher said go and make a phone call. lol.
So many kiddos had to go back home early too. When my mum came and fetched me, four more came and they looked really sick.
Took 2 panadols and I had 3 hours plus of sleep. Felt so much better after that. But the pain is still there.
My bro's sick and fever too. He got an injection at his buttock and I laughed at him so hard that day.
Now, myself isn't feeling well. Perhaps it's karma. =S
Well, but mum said perhaps it's because of my braces.
I'm wearing double rubber bands on the left side, and it really hurts like crazy.
Those back then was really pain, but now this one, because the orthodontic needa move my jaw to one side, I can really feel the bones in pain and I actually feel it moving.
Especially those at my cheeks.
Perhaps that's causing all the headaches I've had for so many days.
Plus lack of sleep. Sheesh.
Cant eat well, due to braces. Cant sleep well at night, due to no idea.
How am I gonna build up my immune system??
=.="'
Labels: Daily Life



