It's compulsory for everyone to join it this year, unlike last few years.
We'll get dont know how many marks for completing the first stage, like run from school until botanical garden, get a wrist band then back to school, I think?
The second choice is run until botanical garden, then go up to Penang Hill's station 46 get another wrist band and back to school, which you'll get higher marks.
Those who complete it in 2 hours will get a certificate and top 20 will get extra marks, I think??
Now, with thousands of students, even though we're divided into two groups to start, form 1 and 2 one group, form 3 til 6 another group,
if you go up the hill, (though there will be St John's people up a few stations) and you suddenly hurt yourself, cant breath, feel dizzy or whatsoever, who's gonna save you??
That's what I've been wondering couple of days.
But, for the last decision, I decided to take the second choice, which mean I am climbing up the hill! =D
Laurine is going up too, and Shermaine too if not mistaken. Then, we'll follow Shermaine since she goes hiking pretty frequently.
But, I dont have a pair of sport shoes. =.="'
I have a pair of Reebok but it's not appropriate to run and climb.
Came back from school today, told my mum that I decided to climb up the hill, and sorta "whined" that I dont have sport shoes. She then decided to bring me to go Gurney and buy! =p
Now, I have a pair of new Nike running shoes, which costed my mum RM499.
Sooooo expensive, I know. =S
I'm so gonna appreciate it and keep it in good condition for a very very long time.
=)
*Train my stamina!*
Labels: Daily Life



