but, well, I didnt study much. cuz it's just a monthly test.
honestly, it's because of I'm lazy. =X
but I did read up on history, and for the first time, I think, I didn't leave any question on history blank! phew!
add math paper was kinda hard and my hands were actually shaking seriously bad.
first time encounter hands shaking badly during exam. ==
I tried my best in chemistry.
and you won't believe it, (maybe not you guys here cuz I dont think y'all know)
I've even read chinese newspaper just so that I wont be too unfamiliar with chinese!
but while I was studying chinese literature, the so called gu wen,
and ming ju this noon, I don't know how to read a lot a lot of words.
I didnt have time to search up the dictionary or even ask a classmate or so,
all I did was to remember the construction of the words.
=.="'
I still have biology paper to go tomorrow.
I'll flunk it anyway. xD
well, I sighed many times after all three papers I had today.
all I can do is do better in the year end exam,
as it's important exam, unlike monthly test.
=)
as it's important exam, unlike monthly test.
=)
Labels: Daily Life



