=(
I need the concentration for studying.
=S
anyway, had Thunder Test on chemistry in tuition just now.
fully on chapter 6. lol.
I know, I'm still not good at chapter 6,
cuz I havent finish learning it. =.="'
laurine and I managed to finish the 40 questions with some ting tong tiang.
hahaa.
well, I failed. and, I got cane.
one stroke. luckily just a light one.
phew! =D
I dont really like how the other girls whined and acted like a spoil child.
or maybe they are? lol.
oh, just forget about that.
I kinda always end my sentence with "or not" or "or maybe it is" nowadays. lol.
anyway, a couple of days back,
our english class had turned into a story telling lesson. lol!
after that our english lesson turned into ghost stories session.
from ghost story session, it turned to hokkien lesson too.
then michele was saying about it's not good if it's odd numbers in the group.
she was counting halfway, bernie, slide her head in slowly between michele and yi ding,
from behind.
which made them screamed like hell.
then, I was shocked by them suddenly screaming so scarily in front of me, I screamed too.
I know, that's pretty lame. =.="'
well, some of the stories are pretty not logic and some are just dang pathetic.
still, our school do have a few cases before.
one they encountered was really scary, and I guess it's true.
others, I dont believe it.
=)
Labels: Daily Life



