ELFs are fast and efficient. Haha.
This is when they dressed in dresses and heels. Poker Face and Single Ladies.
Look at Heechul, damn sassy. Hahaha.
And Shindong... my goodness. =D
A Man In Love
The dance is so cool ;D
So hot xD And abs! =p
They kinda represented each country, and Yesung was the Indian. LOL
Bonamana! =D
Have not feel so excited when it comes to the dance section for quite some time already.
They put in loadsa effort last night. =)
And did Leeteuk paint tattooed his left arm? Hmm.
Ahhh! Look at Sungmin!
For the first time I thought he didnt look that sissy! xD
Obviously the fan who recorded this went so high and crazy that she forgot she has the camera on her hand. LOL
So, I was listening to the live stream last night and they called to a Chinese fan who went to the concert,
she said during Eunyuk's duet dance with another member, they stripped the dancer, til she has bra on only. =.="'
And of course we didnt believe and thought that maybe she was too high and jealous so she was exaggerating it.
She was talking so so so freaking fast that we hardly catch what she said. -.-
So now the video's up, and I dont think it's true. See for yourself.
It was Donghae and Eunhyuk who "stripped" instead. xD
And Donghae drew a heart to the fans. Gaah gaah gaah.
Kyuhyun and his amazing voice. It's just an audio but it's his awesome solo. =D
Am so excited, again. LOL
Gaaah, I so wanna go to SS3 since I didnt get to go to SS2 this year and missed the first Super Show.
Promises made last night, we so wanna go to SS3 together, if we're already out of NS.
If not we'd just make a headline on the news, 3 ELFs ran out of NS to SS3 LOL!
What a coincidence Joella, Chia Yin and I are all selected for NS. -.-
Anyhoo, more videos, so toodles! =)
Labels: Super Junior



