Ahh shuck, schools gonna reopen in two days time.
I wont be able to finish watching The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry before school reopens. TnT
Anyway, went to Gurney with Nan Rou, Li Nee, Yi Wen and Pui Cheng today. ;D
Though Wei Cheen, Shi Ling and Phei Chean was suppose to come, they didnt turn up and we were like o__o"'
Since they told me to buy tickets for them, and I've bought it, you know, I wasnt very happy.
But Li Nee was so nice, to sell it to a pair of doink couple.
They both asked stupid questions. =x
And did presents hunting again, which, Nan Rou ended up buying her own presents on the spot but with me paying it for her. Great idea, save all the worries. ;D
Pictures time!
Awesome Tee she has. I'M NOT SHY, I just don't like you.


I likey this, in fact, I love this. No editing, no special affects, how the hell did my phone do this? Awesome! =D
We rocked, in peace.
<3
Awesome Tee she has. I'M NOT SHY, I just don't like you.

I likey this, in fact, I love this. No editing, no special affects, how the hell did my phone do this? Awesome! =D
We rocked, in peace. <3



