Anyhow, I'm gonna be a photographer, again, tomorrow, in school.
We're taking pics for, umm, graduation magazine? I'm not sure.
I wanna do both DSLR photography and Lomography. xD
Form 5 life is such a hectic life. Juggling studies, curriculums, graduation stuffsss, performances etc etc.
I've no idea why I joined class item. =.= And class interval seems kinda fun.
I actually dont wanna miss any fun this year. *Okay lah, I'm greedy, so what?*
Hehee, no lah, I'm actually just trying to have more fun as much as possible with this class.
It's our last year in high school what. =(
Btw. anyone wanna kindly donate to our school?
Here's our upcoming events:
13th of March morning, opening ceremony for 90th anniversary.
Night is concert concert. Come people, come come! xD
14th of March morning, it's funfair and foodfair. Come and have fun? Eat? And do good deeds at the same time. =D
Though I think I'd be too exhausted by Saturday night. ><
On Sunday night, there's another concert cum dinner.
I'm not sure which is open to public or limited to people who donated certain amounts, but foodfair and funfair is definitely open to public.
Anyone want coupons? I can get for you, I've way too many than I need. =.=
Just let me know. =)
And, anyone wanna donate for our graduation events? We need more money money moooneeeehhh. Hee.



