
Here's when the guys came back and started to take over.
Mae said meet potential house husbands. Haha.

I always like Ai Phing's smile. =)

Mae has good photography skills. ;D

Gasp, what was he peeking in my phone?

Here's Mae. She's just so sweet. ;D

This is funny. Why do the three of them looks like this =O ?
Oh so natural of a =O look. ;D


The girls. Love y'all. ;D


Mae helping me to collect the money. Thanks dear one. =)

Where's the other quarter of my head, Jhen?
Glad that I always put on a smile, even though I was sorting Dickson's money out for him as told, as if it's my job? Pfft.

Five shots above are by Jhen. =)
I look like I've lost my left arm. =S
Kar Yin is tall enough to grab that wine bottle.
I didnt know there are so many candid shots taken. Hmm.
Labels: Friends, Gathering, Pictures








